I have an extraordinary off-market opportunity in Claremont Heights, of over 1 acre, that has Oakland design review approval. The plan is a very desirable 3880 sq ft modern, with a sophisticated clean vernacular.
The owners have had excellent cooperation with both contiguous neighbors, hence, they want to preserve the option of moving forward and building their forever home, -if a buyer cannot be found. With the aforementioned in mind, please call me before walking the property, to discuss any inquiries from neighbors – to reflect as minimal as possible any intentionality.
· Offered at $868,000.00
· Berkeley mailing – Oakland purview/taxes
· Due south exposure, with 180 degree views (no side neighbors)
· Perfect timing to break-ground in spring
· Elevator designed for all floors
· Possible gated entry
· Driveway substantially at grade
· Enormous living level, with covered loggia (optional incorporated additional guest suite or den/study)
· Lower level 3 bedrooms (possible/optional 4 bedroom reconfiguration)
· All utilities undergrounded, and available @ street (sewer gravity below property)
3 most recent sales/listings on Gravatt Dr., that had lesser or equal views
just closed escrow this month
Copyright © 2018 gerry bakalian - broker CalBRE #01189882 - All Rights Reserved.
Bay East©2018. CCAR©2018. EBRD©2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy.